Monday, October 09, 2006

slow Forecast

slow Forecast
slow Forecast, originally uploaded by the pig wot flies.

Forecast is FINALLY past the armholes and into the body. It should be a little quicker from here on in, especially now I'm using Cmeknit's no-turn bobble technique. It's quicker (although I still have to turn my work once because I'm knitting the bobbles from the wrong side after switching from purled garter stitch to knit garter stitch) and seems to produce a neater bobble.

I wondered if anyone had any tips on adding short row bust shaping to Forecast? I think I'm going to need it, but I've never done short rows in garter stitch. Has anyone else tried it with this pattern?

1 Comments:

Blogger The Skirt said...

I thought I'd need some bust shaping too, but both the Forecasts I've knit have been sproingy enough to accommodate a larger-than-average bust, if that's any help.

3:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home