Sunday, October 22, 2006

I'm in Love




...with my Forecast. See? She even helps out with the yardwork, which is more than I can say for my (two year old) son... Come check out this post on my blog to see the whole story of our day together. Thanks to all of you for inspiration and tips!

PS- I suppose if I had to add one tip to the pot, it would be to buy your buttons in person. I did, and I'm so glad, because the buttons I picked out first, shiny silver ones from Spain, were beautiful but would have completely eclipsed this sweater. Keep in mind that you'll be sewing TEN of these puppies on, and choose something that you can handle in that number. I went with something darker, more burnished, so that the sweater could speak for herself.
-JulieFrick

5 Comments:

Blogger Pig wot flies said...

Gorgeous colour and lovely buttons. Well done!

7:48 AM

 
Blogger The Skirt said...

I agree - lovely!

I have to admit that I was naughty with my second Forecast - I modified it to only have 8 buttons because sweing the buttons on annoyed me. It looked good though!

4:16 PM

 
Blogger Crystal said...

It's BEAUTIFUL! And looks fantastic on you! And where on earth did you find those lovely buttons?

7:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a really gorgeous sweater. I'll be pleased if mine comes out half as nice!

3:24 AM

 
Blogger Mrs. H said...

just amazing! great job! i would wear that everyday!!!

4:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home