Sorry about the dark photo - it's so gloomy here that a good photo is impossible. As you can see, I've finished the body and I'm two-thirds of the way through the first sleeve. I'm really enjoying this knit, and the fact that it's so easy to make modifications to the original pattern. On the sleeves I've started the ribbing above the elbow and I hope it works out okay. I've put some lifelines in so I can rip out any modifications without going back to the beginning. As I'm knitting the sleeve ribbing on 3.5mm needles, it's taking longer to knit than any of the rest of it (I knitted the body on 5mm and the body ribbing on 4mm). I'll post a more comprehensive account when I show the finished garment (if I can squeeze into it - it's on the small side). I already know I'll knit another!