Friday, March 10, 2006

Hello

Hello everyone,
I haven't started my Forecast yet, but I hope to cast on in the next week or so. I'll be doing it in Cascade 220 in the color 2452. (Kind of a fern color in the "heathers" collection). I'm planning to do a lot of the mods like longer ribbing on the torso and sleeves. I'm debating between 3 stitch bobbles and no bobbles. I am new at the blog/post thing, so I may have to ask stupid questions about attaching pictures as I get going.

I'm in Olympia, WA and have two kids...one at home (3 years old) and one in school (6 years old). My husband works for a local airline so he's gone a lot. This actually works out great because I can spread out my knitting and watch what I want on tv when he's gone! Looking forward to seeing all of the finished projects!!

Heidi

2 Comments:

Blogger String Bean said...

You live in Oly, too? Do you shop at Canvas Works? Maybe we've seen each other and not even known it!

12:11 PM

 
Blogger The Cope Family said...

Hi!
I live in Oly! :) Near the Briggs YMCA and I shop at Canvas Works waaaaaay too much. In fact, was just there this morning! :) Trying to get to the Monday night KAL's there, but can't ever find a sitter. Did you enjoy our great weather yesterday?!? :)

3:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home