Friday, April 07, 2006

Starting Finally :)

Hi everyone! I am finally starting my Forecast. I've decided on Pinku's alterations for the most part, and I'm going to attempt to do mirrored cables instead of the way they are written.

I got through the collar last night, and decided to set it aside when it called for the larger needles. I'm also trying to finish Orangina and a baby sweater for a friend, so I'm trying to divide my time fairly :).

I'm using Cascade 220 in a sage-y green color. I'll post a picture as soon as it looks like something recognizable!
Heidi

1 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

two glampyre projects at once! that's dedication :)

good luck with your other projects. orangina has always been a wishful thing for me, but it still boggles me how one can wear a see-through lace top. if i ever did it, it might be with a heavier weight yarn, and would sleeves be sacriligious? heh.

9:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home