Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Fickle sunshine

I've finished the body and have picked up the stitches on the right sleeve. I only knit an inch of the sleeve last night. I took a ton of pictures this morning and had to delete all but three because of the fickle sunshine and the patchy cloud cover. I'm just glad I took them when I did because right now, there's no sun at all!

Here's larger pictures of the top and bottom halves. The ribbing will have to be severely blocked. Right now, it's very small. I may pin it down on a cork board while it dries so it doesn't shrink up again. This will require me to clear off my cork board which may take some time.

Have I told you how much I love the bobbles? ; D

1 Comments:

Blogger The Skirt said...

It looks lovely - and makes me want to get a wriggle on!

3:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home