Monday, March 27, 2006

a forecast for spring!

Hi everybody -- I'm Carrie over at Every word's a purl. Despite my recent vow to take a break from top-down sweaters, I just couldn't resist the lure of Forecast. Basically, I'll knit anything Stef designs. So I picked up some Cascade 220 last weekend in a very springy shade of green:



Like many of you, I'm going with a three stitch bobble and altering the sleeves per Winnie's alterations. I'm really enjoying this pattern -- sure, I have to actually pay attention, but I get to just zone out on the purl rows.

3 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

looks super! i *love* the springy colour :)

12:06 PM

 
Blogger String Bean said...

My mom is using the exact same yarn for her Forecast - whenever she starts it.

12:07 PM

 
Blogger Tipper said...

I just saw a great finished Forecast and thought, "Hm, I could use that green Cascade 220 I haven't found a good use for..." and that just happens to be the same shade you're using. It looks great, so I might just go ahead and make ME one!

4:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home