Saturday, April 21, 2007

Unsettled Weather in the Forecast

Hi everyone! I'm new this this knitalong, having just signed up after starting my Forecast last Friday night.

I am using Cascade 220 in a lovely blue shade my LYS called Marine. I decided to modify the pattern a bit and do a 9-stitch braid cable instead of the cable and bobbles as written.

I was knitting along and making great progress when I noticed a horrible mistake while at my stitch 'n bitch group the other night:


I had mis-crossed cable all the way at the beginning of the sweater. Can you see it? Here's a close-up:

I didn't want to have to frog and start over, so I performed a bit of surgery on the errant cable itself (you can read all about it here). Now all is as it should be and I am ready to move on to the sleeves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home