Saturday, April 22, 2006

Could it be a sleeve?

Yes! It's a sleeve! I gave it a treat for being so finished, even though it hadn't got it's ends woven in before I took the picture. The other sleeve will have to wait. I just can't handle a big bulky sweater in the weather we're having (hot, sunny, gorgeous).

Everyone has been knitting their Forecasts in green, brown or blue tones; it's so great to finally see a different color - yellow! I love that yellow Beaverslide Jenna's using! Love it love it love it! It makes me (almost) want to knit another Forecast in yellow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

Haha thank you Christina! It's funny, I originally had some blue-green heathered 220 picked out for this project :) And, what a lucky sleeve you have there!

4:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home