Friday, December 29, 2006

Another Newbie

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I am so pleased to have joined this KAL. I fell in love with Forecast after seeing Alice’s completed project. Guess what I got for Christmas??? I then googled and found this KAL and read all your posts which came in very handy esp. the tips.

Like others there are modifications I will be making (and others I have made accidentally but can live with) such as bobble size, sleeve ribbing and length. Who knows what other happy mistakes I will be making.

As I have been a tad lazy and have not taken any photos of my Forecast WIP I cannot share at this point in time but I promise to do so soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its a really fun knit and the sweater is great to wear. cant wait to see how your doing so far...what color are you knitting?

12:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will look forward to the finished garment, with all it's creative modifications.......

7:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home