Thursday, September 27, 2007

Merry Christmas, Mom!


Last winter my mom requested that I knit her a sweater just like my own. By the time I got around to getting the right yarn, it was too warm to wear a Forecast. So I took my time knitting it. I tried, for a time, to be monogamous to this one project, but summertime came and the lure of knitting with something other than worsted wool was too much for me. Finally, though, I've completed my mom's sweater, just in time to celebrate the beginning of fall and sweater weather again! Actually, I finished Mom's Forecast a few weeks back, but my camera broke. Luckily, I live with a professional photographer who was able to fit a photoshoot of the sweater into his day today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such an AWESOME sweater! Only an artist could create such a work of art! Lovely, lovely, lovely....

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Eliza said...

this is beautiful! What yarn did you use?

12:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home