Saturday, June 02, 2007

Burgundy Forecast

well, there is still one little problem to be fixed, and until then I can only really wear the sweater unbuttoned, but it looks good open I think!
how's a dorky, I'll-probably-regret-making-this-face-later pic for you all? :P the product of frustration from having far too few moments of photogenicness...which is not a word.

what a great first sweater for me. a little daunting at first, but a I kept moving along my confidence really built up and now I don't feel scared about trying anything. hooray for Forecast! hooray for Stephanie Japel! and hooray for Cascade 220, the only wool I've tried so far that doesn't itch...

a super-serious photo and a back shot at my blog. have fun knitting!

Stephanie

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

It looks great! I'm off to go check out your blog and get all the gory details! ;-)

2:51 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

When I first opened the page I thought to myslef "what a cute picture." Not dorky. The sweater IS adorable unbuttoned...exactly how too small is it? It looks great.

5:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home